G321 Foundation Portfolio in Media

Pages

  • Home
  • Induction
  • Research and Planning
  • Analysis
  • Construction
  • Evaluation
  • Progress Review
  • Final Product

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Create a Wix Page

I opened a Wix page to represent my Evaluation questions. I screen shot what I have done so far.
Posted by Unknown at 02:29
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (19)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • Thursday 21st January Lesson Review
      • Monday 18th January Lesson Review
      • Thursday 14th January 2016 Lesson Review
      • Cover Page Development
      • Create a Wix Page
      • Evaluation Draft Answer
  • ►  2015 (64)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (15)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.